Valdamark’s PE foil extrusions and laminations are usually coated/bonded to other base materials in accordance with the client’s specification.
A speciality product we can meet the majority of multi layered PE Foil requirements, as well as most packaging film constructions in general.
In addition to our standard pre-cut roll stocks, we specialize in high volume usage films, both commodity and technical in nature.
This diverse range of applications means that we serve a wide variety of markets and sectors.
Sectors include –
- Aerospace & Automotive
- Agro foods
- Energy, Oil, Gas & Nuclear (PMUC)
- Security, anti-counterfeiting
- Asset protection & preservation
Our production and conversion capabilities are such that in addition to the raw material itself we can convert PE Foil bases into a variety of ‘finished formats’ including –
- Octabin Liners
- Bulk Bags
- Gusset Bags
- Spouted Bags
- 3D & 2D Box Bags
- Vented Sacs
- LDPE Foil
Our machinery enables us to take a unique approach to design and development.
- Automated Pouch Machine
- Bag Forming Machine
- Large Selection of Custom Tooling
- 24-hour shift production
- High volume/capacity production machinery capable of producing 1000’s pieces per hour
Often in conjunctions with
- In House R & D – Doping, extrusion, lamination & seal strength testing facilities all available in house.
- Third Party R & D – We work with a leading 3rd party corrosion testing laboratory as well as sterilized and clean room finishing facilities.
- Fast turnarounds for customisations & prototypes.
- Partner with several leading ISO/IEC-17025:2005 accredited testing laboratories.
- Both ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 compliant