VpCI 415 from Cortec is a MIL-PRF-87937D Type IV approved biodegradable cleaner degreaser. As well VpCI 415 can provide continual corrosion protection for a range of metals that are to be stored indoors.
VpCI 415 is an excellent choice for those who require a heavy-duty industrial degreaser that conforms to MIL SPEC requirements but is also multi-purpose and an environmentally conscious product.
Using Cotec’s sophisticated vapour phase corrosion inhibitors, the VpcI Preservation method offers metal surfaces complete and optimal protection.
VpCI 415 formula features
- Outstanding pitting corrosion resistance
- Impressive cleaning action even at low temperatures
- Displays a tolerance for hard water
- Stable when moving through freeze and thaw cycles
- Compatible with pressure washers & hoses as well as steam cleaners, industrial mops, foam applicators and dipping trays
- Biodegradable (using the shake flask experiment biodegradation test method)
- Non-toxic as per EPA 600/4-90/027
- Non-corrosive as per MIL-PRF-87937D
- Does not inhibit pollution abatement systems
- Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPS) free
- Ozone depleting substances (ODS) free
- Non-flammable & non combustible
- Caricigen & Ketone free
- TO 1-1-691
- TO 36-1-191
- TO 1-1-689-3
- TO 1-1-689-5
- TO 35-1-3
- TM 1-1500-344-23
- TO-23’s or equivalent
- Conforms to Boeing D6-17487 Rev P
VpCI®-415 is readily available in either 5 gallon (19ltr) or 55 gallon (208 ltr) bulk drums. VpCI 414 has a 24 month shelf life.