Cor-Pak VpCI® are market leading VCI Tablets delivering unbeatable corrosion protection in enclosed spaces.
They outperform other VCI Tablets and are ideal for enclosed or awkward spaces as well being easy to insert into flexible packaging by manual or automated process.
CorPak tablets use a highly efficient ‘dry rust prevention method’ in order to protect sensitive metals from corrosion within an enclosed space.
This method can be used on metals of all types (ferrous & non-ferrous) to provide corrosion and rust protection for up to 24 months.
VPCI’s work by attaching themselves to the surrounding metal surfaces. The small, compact tablet form makes them ideal for recessed areas or enclosed inner spaces.
Applications For CorPak VCI Tablets
CorPak VCI Tablets are designed to protect –
- Components, parts & assemblies
- Electrical equipment and controls
- Marine & maritime equipment
- Interior lighting and features
- Motors and mechanical controls
- Tools, spares and other mechanical components
- Nuts & Bolts, screws etc
CorPak VCI Tablets can be used with –
- Corrugated cardboard boxes
- Plastic wrapping
- Foil Bags
- Metal containers
- Export packing cases
- Wooden boxes
Benefit of CorPak VpCI Tablets
- Protects up to 0.25 cubic feet (7.1 ltr’s) of enclosed space each tablet
- Easy to use and insert using either a manual or automated process
- No pre-preparation for the surface is necessary
- Vapor Phase mechanism of action is perfect for inaccessible or concealed areas
- VpCI continues to work! If the layer is disturbed upon opening the enclosure VpCI will regenerate and replenish itself giving continuous protection
- You do not need to use a cleaner degreaser and so products can be shipped direct to clients without the need to remove the VpCI coating
- Provides corrosion protection for up to 2 years
- You can use parts, components and assemblies straight away after use with VpCI
- No interfence with the majority of electronic components and electrical parts
- The most cost effective VpCI emitter or insert.
How to apply
You can insert these emitter tablets either manually or using automated machinery.
Then simply close or seal the package soon after insertion.
When operating in temperate/average environmental conditions one tablet is effective for every 0.25 cubic feet (7.1 litre’s) of enclosed space. For more aggressive environment we recommend two tablets for every 0.25 cubic feet (7.1 litre’s) of enclosed space.