Rust Revenge® rust cleaner from Daubert Cromwell is a water based rust removal liquid that works as a safe, effective solution to the costly problem of corrosion in industry.
This rust cleaner formulation is odour free, non-acidic and reusable. It eliminates both blasting and grinding techniques when removing rust from metals. It also eliminates the need for chemicals and harsh caustic solutions.
This formula is PH neutral when bonding to and removing rust. Still it does not affect the composition of the metal or non-oxide paint coatings.
Rust Revenge® rust cleaner features
- Water based formula
- PH neutral, does not require special handling measures
- Safe to use on different surfaces
- Can remove rust in as little as 5 minutes
- Reusable product. One gallon will derust approximately 300 lbs (136 kg) of steel. For dry rust about 20 lbs (9kg)
- Environmentally safe product, non toxic, free from VOC’s, acids & HAPS
- Non flammable & corrosive
- Compatible with other Daubert Cromwell VCI packaging solutions including paper, film and emitters.
Applications for Rust Revenge®
As a general guide 1 gallon (3.8ltr) will derust up approximately 300 lbs (136 kg) of moderate rusted steel.
Used in –
- Metal work and fabrication
- Automotive and heavy equipment production
- Military equipment
- Ship building and maintenance
- Engines and turbines
- General manufacturing and construction
How to use Rust Revenge® Rust Eater
- No dilution is needed, Rust Revenge can be used immediately.
- Clean items prior of oil and dirt.
- Rinse items then immerse fully in Rust Revenge rust cleaner. Can be dipped, pressure washed or places in an immersion tank.
- Check progress at periodic intervals.
- For optimal performance ensure solution is 60°F (15°C) or more.
- Soaking times vary depending on rust severity.
- Light rust can be removed in as little as 15 minutes. Medium rust build may require up to 4 hours whilst deep, heavy rusting may need to be soaked overnight.
- To prep surfaces for further treatment simply rinse with soap and water. Then apply the coating as per it’s application instructions.
- Clean the part and package with Daubert Cromwell VCI Packaging for enhanced protection.