VCI Corrosion Inhibitor Pads | Zerust Activpak ®
£ 184.95 – £ 1,499.50 Exc. VAT
Zerust Activpak ® VCI Corrosion Inhibitor Pads. A powerful and effective solution for protecting assets travelling thorough harsh supply chains & environments.
The Zerust Activpak ® VCI Corrosion Inhibitor Pads deliver powerful and fast acting Corrosion Protection effective for a variety of applications including overseas shipping and for use protecting assets in harsh environments (such as polluted factories).
These VCI Emitter pads contain a robust VCI vapor corrosion inhibitor formula that can protect against hazardous acids, gases and other contaminants.
Use Zerust Activpak pads to protect metals during operation or whilst out of service.
The Zerust Activpaks utilises new Zerust® technology in that it combines the tried and tested VCI Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor with an advanced Volatile Flash Corrosion Inhibitor (FCI™) to protect both ferrous and aluminium metals in confined or enclosed spaces.
Once separated form their protective packaging pouches and placed close to the surface to be protected Activpaks will get to work in minutes protecting your valuable products from both flash rust and long-term corrosion/ rust damage.
The progressive VCI chemistry is such that the ‘mechanism of action’ for Activpaks mean they keep on working well into the future.
Activpak® provides corrosion protection where there are concerns about manufacturing process, frequently processes leave corrosive residues because fluids (moisture) are used in abundance during the production.
These VCI emitter pads (or disks) can reduce both incidents of flash rusting & corrosion in general. They work even on already contaminated parts and in aggressive environments.
Zerust Activpak release a corrosion inhibitor that forms an invisible, ‘protective shield’ that does not leave a residue or tarnish. It also does not need to be removed prior to welding or painting.
Benefits of Zerust ActivPak
- Convenient delivery with individually wrapped packets that can be dropped into enclosures and areas.
- Protects against a variety of corrosion causes and culprits including acid, gases. Marine/salt air and other aggressive contaminants.
- Protects against flash corrosion (flash rusting)
- Ferrous and aluminium metal protection. (yellow metal protection is limited with this product)
- Does not cause hydrogen embrittlement.
- Fast acting VCI vapor corrosion inhibitor + Volatile Flash Corrosion Inhibitor (FCI™) formula.
- Each Activpak provides protection for up to 2 years.
Zerust ActivPak can be used for!
- Export Packaging. Shipping & storage throughout the supply chain.
- Asset Protection. Storage preservation of machinery when stopped for maintenance, repair, mothballing or just harsh operational & manufacturing conditions.
- Can be used just as effectively protecting assets during operation/ whilst running.
- Consider using with other Zerust® packaging products such as our yellow ferrous VCI gusset bags for a complete solution.
- If you are looking for a solution to prevent flash rust in gas tank enclosures or a liquid based anti flash rust additive take a look here at our
Zerust ActivPak – LS 35 pads (375-M-00102) are available in stock for immediate dispatch.
Additional sizes are available and can be manufactured to order. (minimum order quantities apply)
ActivPak LS 35’s can protect an area of 35 ft³ (1 m³) for up to 2 years in normal environments.
For aggressive or tropical climates, the protection range is reduced to 11 ft³ (0.3m³) for 4 months.
N.B. Please note the above protection ratings are only an estimate and are based on highest averages from testing. Of course, results will vary depending on the environment, metal surface properties and other contaminants. (see technical data sheet attached)
Testing assumes a ‘hermitically’ sealed enclosure. For optimal seal quality consider our portable ISZ impulse heat sealer machine or look at our Which Heat Sealer guide for more devices.
Store in a cool dry place, away from sunlight and in original packaging for a period of up to 2 years from the date of shipment.
- Do not put ActivPak’s in direct contact with Copper, Zinc or Brass.
- Do not overload your container or enclosure with more product than is recommended.
- We advise testing before use when needed for use with metals other than aluminium/ferrous metals and their alloys.
|Price Per Case|
Per Case (100 x Pieces), Per 5 Cases (500 x Pieces), Per 10 Cases (1000 x Pieces)