With its jumbo LCD screen, this food probe thermometer is an easy to read, accurate tool for measuring temperatures in the kitchen. From cooked meats to dishwasher cycles, it quickly responds with a trustworthy reading thanks to its sensitive reduced tip probe.
How Does a Food Probe Thermometer Work?
To use this food thermometer, remove the protective sheath and turn the device on. It is ready to use when the ambient temperature is displayed on the large LCD screen. To take a measurement, insert the probe without twisting or turning, and wait 6 seconds or less for the temperature reading to appear.
To toggle between Fahrenheit and Celsius, press the °F/°C button on the back of the unit. Use the Hold button to hold the current temperature, and use the Min/Max button to recall highest and lowest readings.
Following use, wipe clean and wash thoroughly with a mild detergent. The device contains anti-bacterial additive for optimum cooking thermometer hygiene, and comes with a large pocket clip to ensure it is always to hand.
Using a Food Temperature Probe
This device is IPX7 Rating Dishwasher-Safe, making it an ideal water temperature thermometer – including running through dishwashers to check final rinse temperatures. It even works for this purpose with the sheath on – making it quick and easy to use in a busy catering environment.
It can also be used as a temperature probe for food to ensure safety standards are maintained – whether serving or storing. As a cooking temperature probe, it can withstand heat up to 232°C and as low as -40°C, so it may be used as a cooking oil thermometer.
What are the Benefits?
● Accurate for Life Guarantee means there’s no need to send away for recalibration – giving you hassle-free peace of mind
● A large LCD screen for easy reading
● 6 second or less response time
● A reduced tip for increased accuracy
● Temperature range of -40°C to 232°C
● High accuracy of ±0.5C° from 0° to 100°C
● Includes antimicrobial additive and protective sheath for hygiene
● Digital probe has a 102mm stainless steel stem
● 500 hours of battery life, with low battery indicator
● Comes with a 1.5V LR44 battery
● Food probe thermometer works to a resolution of 0.1°
● Features include minimum, maximum and hold
● Low battery indicator
Waterproof Pen Style Food Probe Thermometer 100mm Stem Large Screen -40 to 200C / DPP800W, CE, NSF, RoHS, WEEE certified.
1-2 working days UK
For more information on Food Probe Thermometer products please visit our partner website.