This digital cooking thermometer is one-of-a-kind thanks to its full 180° swivel head, designed for easy readings from any angle. The stainless steel stem has a reduced tip for fast response times of less than 18 seconds, and for convenience the unit remembers preferences of °C or °F.
How does a Swivel Head Digital Cooking Thermometer work?
To use the thermometer, turn it on and insert into the food. A reading will be returned in less than 18 seconds, in °C or °F. To get a better view of the LCD screen, use the swivel head which moves in 30°, 45°, 60° and 90° increments in both directions.
For pocket storage, this digital cooking thermometer includes a protective sheath made of ABS antimicrobial plastic. If the unit is not used for 10 minutes, it will automatically shut-off to preserve battery life.
Try to avoid undue stress on the probe while taking a reading. Always wash thoroughly after use and to ensure proper hygiene, use this electronic thermometer in conjunction with an up-to-date food temperature chart.
Usage of a Digital Cooking Thermometer
With a 180° swivel head, this digital kitchen thermometer is ideal for usage in fast-paced food settings where time is of the essence. It’s user-friendly and adaptable, allowing clear sight of the bold LCD screen from any angle.
Uses include measuring food temperature for serving, and as a meat thermometer to check internal temperature for correct storage or cooking. This thermometer can be used from as low as -40°C, up to 150°C.
What are the Benefits?
● Auto-off function after 10 minutes of non use
● Cased in ABS antimicrobial plastic
● Operates at a temperature range of -40° to 150°C
● Accurate within 1°C from 0° to 100°C, and 2°C either side of this range
● Requires one 1.5V LR44 battery (included)
● Works to a resolution of 0.1°
● Lightweight at 1oz / 25g with sheath
● Long typical battery life of 4300 hours
● Comes with a one year warranty
● Fast response time of less than 18 seconds
● 120mm stainless steel food temperature probe, with 3.8mm diameter (2.6mm at the reduced tip)
● Dimensions: 44mm x 146mm x 22mm
Digital Pocket Test Swivel Head 125mm Stem -40 to 150°C / DPS300-01-8, CE, RoHS, WEEE certified.
1-2 working days UK
For more advice on Digital Cooking Thermometer visit our home page.
For information on health and safety click here.