The Audion super cello heat sealing tongs can be used for sealing a wide variety of multi layered flexible packaging materials.
This heat sealer is a portable device making it ideal for use on site with large or awkwardly sized flexible packaging bags.
It comes available in a choice of jaw widths and comes as standard with a 2.5mtr power cable, allowing the operator to manoeuvre around the package with ease.
Unlike an impulse sealer this machine works by applying constant heat & pressure. This makes the super cello ideal for professional heat sealing work with
The premium build quality includes an insulated grip for added comfort ensuring that the handle remains cool even at the 250 degree maximum temperature.
Heat Sealing Tongs Usage
This machine is ideal for sealing both paper and multiple layer aluminium laminates.
When using the temperature can be easily adjusted to suit your sealing requirements between the ranges of 60 and 250 degree. This is great for working out the ideal temperature for your material.
Instructions for using the Audion Super Cello 300mm & 420mm
- Make sure the voltage indicated on the machine is suitable for your mains supply.
- Fix the plug into the mains socket.
- The sealer is now on and a white light will be lit.
- The sealing temperature required will differ depending on which material you will be sealing. We recommend trying a test seal. Set the temperature to the 130 degrees (260F). During the heating cycle the green light will be lit.
- Place the foil between the sealing tongs and compress the jaws for 1-2 seconds. If the seal feels weak or incomplete, increase or decrease the sealing tongs temperature.
- Thinner films may require a lower sealing temperature. Set the control dial to 130 degrees (260F).
- Thicker films may need a higher temperature. Set to 200 degrees (390F).
- Following a couple of test seals it should be easy to determine the appropriate temperature.
Remove the plug when the heat sealing tongs are not in use.
If any maintenance is required unplug the machine and leave it to cool down.
Maintenance and repair should be done by appropriately trained or qualified people.
2 – 3 working days UK
For more information please contact us today!
To see our full range of hand held heat sealer machines please click here.