Valdamark has extensive experience and capabilities when it comes to packaging for liquid products.
The sophisticated nature of all our high barrier packaging films means that we can work a solution for most projects, even those where there is a technical challenge.
This flexible approach to packaging for liquid products means that naturally we supply a wide variety of industries and sectors.
- Pharmaceutical & Healthcare (Medical Device Packaging)
- Export and Logistics
- Aviation & Aerospace
- Defence & Military
- Marine & Maritime
- Energy & Nuclear
We can manufacture liquid pouch packaging in a wide variety of constructions and specifications. Our portfolio of films contains many ‘multi layered’ barrier packaging films that all achieve a consistently low moisture vapour transmission rate.
Depending on the packaging film, contents and storage/transportation conditions, optimal preservation for your product into the long term can be achieved.
Our films include a wide variety of base materials including –
- Alox Pet (Aluminium Oxide)
- LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene)
- HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)
- PET (Polyester )
- SIOX (Silicone Oxide)
- MET PET (Metalized Polyester)
- PE (Polyethylene)
- PP (Polypropylene)
- PA (Polyamide Nylon)
- EVOH (Ethylene vinyl alcohol)
Industry unique tooling and manufacturing techniques mean that we can meet the demands of most bespoke requirements. An array of customizations and modifications are available here including filling and dispensing spouts that can be designed to your specification. Most of spouts and caps are standardised and compatible with most filling machinery.
Some of our modifications include –
- Resealable Zip Locks
- Carry Handles
- Filling & Evacuation Ports
- Custom laminations
- Inspection Windows
- Tear notches
- Materials for hazardous/volatile contents
In terms of volumes & capacities we can produce anything from a smaller 3 litre size all the way up to compartments that will hold 220 litres.
This kind of format can essentially be used as a bag in box but drums and other ‘outers’ are equally as popular.
- An effective solution for products stored, transported or consumed over long periods of time.
- Filling and emptying is easy. The flow is continuous and linear.
- Available in a variety of specifications and constructions to protect the most sensitive of contents.
- Can be used with hot fill and hot melt products, self-pasteurization & sterilization.
- Custom dimensions and sizes can be produced for special projects like lyophilisation and sterilization.
- We can cater for most liquid volumes.