Specialists in Bespoke Flexible Packaging, VCI & Heat Sealing Equipment
Please click screen above to play video
The Valdamark name has been trading since 1977 when we started life as a tapes and adhesives converter. With improvements that followed in packaging technology, along with our reputation for client commitment we expanded our time critical delivery service enabling us to cross over into the packaging industry.
Our philosophy is that no two clients are the same. You can be assured by our ‘quality centric’ approach to products and services, which ensures standards are kept high across our brand.
Heat Sealing Machine products and other core solutions:
- Best in class Heat Sealing Machine equipment. No matter what the requirement we probably stock a sealer to suit you!
- Made to order Foil Packaging, with an emphasis on moisture barrier foil and film..
- Foil flat bags, pouches, gusset bags, side gusset bags, FIBC liners, box bags, tube bags, sheets and rolls to name but a few of our available formats.
- Moisture damage and corrosion prevention solutions, focusing around our core range of Aluminium Barrier Laminates.
- Unrivalled converting and finishing services that give us a flexible approach to each new inquiry.
- A large range of consumables from premium brands.
Our advanced E-Commerce platform provides a comprehensive range of specialist protective packaging products to order at your convenience.
- Barrier foil laminates are available to order in either roll or sheet format.
- Standard sized foil bags to a variety of international standards and approvals. These moisture barrier bags are perfect for clients that require high performance film or laminate to protect their valuable goods during transport and storage.
- As well standard sized foil packaging we also offer a large range of accompanying products.
Hawo® were established in 1975 and are considered a world leader in packaging machine systems and heat sealing machine technology. Innovation and quality are at the core of the business with products. Hawo conform to the requirements of a number of international standards including EN ISO 11607-2, EN 868, DIN 58953.
Hawo are certified in accordance with IS0 9001:2008 with all machinery carrying the CE sign as standard.
Formerly known as the Corrosion Technologies Corporation this Dallas based company manufactures a world beating range of anti-corrosion products used in a huge variety of industrial and domestic applications.
Incorporating the latest innovations including polar bonding technology and fluid thin film coating products like Corrosion X™, Rejex™, Reelex ™and Speedex™ continue to outperform the competition for all corrosion treatment and removal application.
Founded in 1975 as the Shockwatch brand developed the world renowned Shockwatch Labels for monitoring the handling and transportation of sensitive computer equipment.
Shockwatch™ shipping solutions allow you to take control of your goods in transit. Focusing on preventing mishandling throughout the transportation and storage processes Shockwatch products focus on maintaining a client’s reputation for quality and reliability. View products >
Cortec corrosion solutions are world renowned throughout industries across the globe. A market leader in innovative, eco-friendly VPCI® and MCI® corrosion control technologies. Cortec focuses on delivering cost effective, fully integrated corrosion solutions for a diverse range of industries and sectors. Packaging, oil and gas, electrical, construction and metal work/fabrication are just a few of the applications for these products.
In addition to VCI packaging solutions Cortec’s corrosion inhibitor technology is widely considered to be a ‘best in class’ product both in terms of performance but also because of the impressive environmental credentials achieved by Cortec. The high performance and organic nature of their product portfolio is unrivalled in the corrosion prevention market.
As a Cortec corporation distributor Valdamark offers full dealer & support services, much of the range is available from stock here in the UK. For projects that may require a bespoke solution please get in touch to discuss your requirements. Get in touch for more information
- 18 %
HAWO® HPL WSZ 300 & 400mm Constant Heat Sealer (250 C) | Hand Heat Sealing Machine£ 635.25 – £ 695.81 Exc. VAT Select options
- 15 %
HAWO®HPL ISZ 300, 450, 630mm | Impulse Heat Sealer£ 735.54 – £ 1,084.11 Exc. VAT Select options
- 12 %
Foot Operated Impulse Sealer | HAWO HPL 450, 630 & 1000 AS£ 1,351.41 – £ 2,815.02 Exc. VAT Select options
Hawo® hd 650 D/DE/DC | EcoPak® | Continuous Medical Device Heat SealerRead more